The EPC-6000 elevating head and tailstock positioner is a machine which consists of two columns (master and slave) with synchronized elevating motors and that allow the correct positioning of parts, assemblies or toolings in order to carry out the welding and or assembly procedures without using the bridge crane.
By means of it, the user is allowed to elevate and rotate components in order place them in the correct position. There are 6T and 10T versions available (any other loading capacity may be available on request).
The main benefits of using a head and tailstock positioner are:
- Reducing operating times since there is no need to use the bridge crane.
- Improving the worker’s safety
- Improving the quality of the processes and reducing scrap given that the operations are carried out in an enrgonomic position.
- Improving the working conditions for the operators, reducing work-related illnesses.
- Cleaner working environment, since the machine does not have hydraulic elements, which cause dirt.
Compared to other head and tailstock positioners, the main advantage of the EPC-6000 is that it has a very small size for its loading capacity.
Available in blue (RAL 5015) and grey (RAL 7035).
- Impact control of parts against the floor.
- LCD display.
- Remote control.
- Pallet-truck-like lifting system to move the columns.
- Guías para regular la posición relativa entre las columnas.
CE marking according to:
- Directive 2006/42/EC
- Directive on electrmagnetic compatibility 2004/108/EC.
- Directive on low voltage electric equipment: 2006/95/EC.
Do not hesitate to contact us for technical information or a quotation on the EPC-6000 elevating head and tailstock positioner: